- Mapping proceeds value with invoices and reporting any variance
- Customer delivery release for exports and affiliated customers
- Creating customers’ accounts after reviewing supporting documents & requested payment terms
- Conduct credit checks on all customers, establish and manage limits
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal accounting controls
- Controlling and analyzing aging reports
- Monitoring, Controlling,& Prepare confirmations for exports and affiliated companies’ accounts
- Review all export documents with Oracle invoices.
- Reviewing and preparing all necessary reports for the issuance of audited financials with external and internal auditors
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, and credit lines; coordinates contact with the sales department.
- Follow up on customer complaints with the sales team
- Supports financial planning by forecasting cash
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountant or Business Administration.
- 3 : 6 years of experience.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Very Command in English
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and with business application
Apply Via The Following Link