- The role aims to be recognized as a trusted finance team member. This role supports the finance lead in all training and development activities to develop best-in-class finance professionals and assists in developing their finance team. This role supports a robust control and compliance environment and contributes to implement EMEA Operations Finance innovations and projects.
- Ability to analyze large volume of complex financial information from many sources and create reports, forecasts, and projections
- Strong problem solving skills, including ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate
- Ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems
- Ability to help develop problem solving skills among direct reports and other team members as appropriate
- Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritize and implement all elements required for team to fulfill responsibilities
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to develop presentations and effectively present to all levels of company, hotels & owners.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills (all levels of management and external customers)
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook with the ability to quickly learn new programs when required
- University degree in Accounting or Finance.
Apply Via The Following Link