- The role aims to be recognized as a trusted finance team member. This role supports the finance lead in all training and development activities to develop best-in-class finance professionals and assists in developing their finance team. This role supports a robust control and compliance environment and contributes to implement EMEA Operations Finance innovations and projects.
- The Accounts Receivable Accountant / Cluster Accounts Receivable Accountant is contributing and supporting the Accounts Receivable / OTC (Order to Cash department) for the efficient operation of Billing and Collection and all activities related to credit control, billing and collection.
- This role assists the Credit Manager in any other way deemed necessary for the efficient overall operation of the Accounts Receivable / OTC (Order to Cash department).
- The role will ensure a smooth operation of billing and collection in full compliance with the policy, regulatory and contractual framework. The role will business partner with all hotel finance team members and a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, including Commercial and Operations. The role will participate in all relevant Finance development programs.
- In case of a joint job role any responsibility relevant joint job descriptions will apply in accordance with Hilton’s job segregation policies.
- Ability to analyze large volume of complex financial information from many sources and create reports, forecasts, and projections
- Strong problem solving skills, including ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate
- Ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems
- Ability to help develop problem solving skills among direct reports and other team members as appropriate
- Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritize and implement all elements required for team to fulfill responsibilities
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to develop presentations and effectively present to all levels of company, hotels & owners.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills (all levels of management and external customers)
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook with the ability to quickly learn new programs when required
Apply Via The Following Link