- Posting & analyzing vendors’ invoices on SAP after ensuring accurate allocation to the G/L and Cost Center.
- Reporting on a monthly basis the aging report for Trade and Non-Trade Payables for all due payables.
- Preparing the weekly payments for the foreign and local suppliers, incompliance with the agreed payment terms.
- Reconcile GR/IR (Good Receipt/ Invoice Receipt) accounts on a monthly basis with the proper analysis for differences if any.
- Preparing the payments for Customs duties, withholding Tax, VAT payments, and salary tax on a timely basis
- Contributing to the monthly & year-end closing scenario by posting the needed accruals and prepayments, Reconciling cost of sales for any adjustment, and report variances if any
- Follow-up on the collection of cash custodies of employees and report on such dues on a periodic basis.
- Reconciliation of payment
- Prepare analysis of accounts
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- BSc degree in Accounting
- 2-3 years experience in Accounts Payable / General Accounting
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Very good knowledge of advanced Excel and related computer applications.
- High level of Attention to detail and accuracy
- A high level of communication is needed
- Problem-solving skills
- Information Management skills
- Ability to work extended hours
Apply Via The Following Link