- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data.
- Generate reports detailing accounts payables status
- Understand expense accounts and cost centers.
- Work on preparing the salaries for the staff monthly
- 1+ Years of experience in accounting or finance
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting and Business Administration or related field.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent numerical and Technical Skills.
- Data Entry Skills.
Apply Via The Following Link