- The role aims to be recognized as a trusted finance team member.
- This role supports the finance lead in all training and development activities to develop best-in-class finance professionals and assists in developing their finance team.
- This role supports a robust control and compliance environment and contributes to implement EMEA Operations Finance innovations and projects.
- Ability to analyze large volume of complex financial information from many sources and create reports, forecasts, and projections.
- The Accounts Payable Accountant / Cluster Accounts Payable Accountant is contributing to all activities of the Accounts Payable / OTP (Order to Procure department) in all activities related to timely and accurate payments,
- Maintenance and control of the hotel’s accounts payable and related accounts.
- This role assists in any other way deemed necessary for the efficient overall operation of the Accounts Payable / OTP (Order to Procure department).
- The role will support and contribute to a smooth Accounts Payable / OTP (Order to Procure department) operation in full compliance with the policy, regulatory and contractual framework.
- The role will business partner with all hotel finance team members and a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, including Human Resources, Supply Management, Commercial and Operations. The role will participate in all relevant Finance development programs. In case of a joint job role any responsibility relevant joint job descriptions will apply in accordance with Hilton’s job segregation policies.
- Strong problem solving skills, including ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate.
- Ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems.
- Ability to help develop problem solving skills among direct reports and other team members as appropriate.
- Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritize and implement all elements required for team to fulfill responsibilities.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to develop presentations and effectively present to all levels of company, hotels & owners.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills (all levels of management and external customers)
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook with the ability to quickly learn new programs when required
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
Apply Via The Following Link