- Prepare General ledger Journal entries according to university financial policies and applicable laws and regulations.
- Keep track of all payments and expenditures, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Enter daily bookkeeping and record keeping.
- Post business transactions, process invoices, verify financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records.
- Practice effective monitoring to ensure that payments are made to vendors in a timely and accurate manner.
- Gather and review invoices to be completed for payment.
- Disburse cash amounts in accordance with the disbursement plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or Accounting.
- Very Good Knowledge of accounting standards and principles is A MUST.
- Very Good command English and Arabic is a must; any other language is a plus.
- 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience.
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software.
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality.
Apply Via The Following Link