- Insure that proper accounting treatments are adopted and follow-up on related issues.
- Make sure that all accounting records related to area of responsibility are properly maintained from the legal and the statutory perspectives.
- o Insure that sufficient reconciliation is being prepared for all related accounts including bank accounts.
- Make sure that any peculiar figures and numbers are investigated and cleared in a timely manner.
- o Make sure that Accounting processes comply with the company’s policies and procedures along with the corporate compliance requirements.
- Handle assigned issues related to sales/receivables and inventory of vehicles and spare parts business (Customers account).
- Review sales and receivables on daily basis
- Follow up on pending/unsettled receivables by ensuring a proper & adequate open item management and dunning processes
- Responsible of the dealers aging reports and incoming payments
- Recording and monitoring dealers debit and credit notes incl. warranty, service package & incentives
- Booking of the related above gross margin accruals and provisions
- Ensure having monthly accurate reconciliations reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Very good knowledge of international and local accounting standards
- Excellent use of MS Office applications (Excel-PowerPoint-Word)
- Soft skills/Individual Competence/Language Skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team
- Conflict resolution skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Fluency of spoken and written English language
- 5-7 years of experience in accounting or auditing fields is required
Apply Via The Following Link