- Audit posts and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Good knowledge of Egyptian tax Law (value tax – income tax – payroll tax).
- Experience in inspection tax (value tax – income tax – payroll tax).
- Review the value-added declarations, work-earning adjustments, deductions, addition…..etc.
- Preparing income numbers, income statements, profit and loss reports, revenues, and expenses.
- Managing all general accounting operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Major in Accounting.
- Experience: 2-4 years of experience at least in a public accountant audit firm (Audit Department ).
- Familiarity with Egyptian Accounting Standards.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Very good at English.
Apply Via The Following Link