- Maintain clear open items (no aged/old balances of more than 2 Months in the accruals accounts)
- Prepare monthly reports/analyses required for movements in general ledger accounts. (i.e., Forex, Purchase price variance, warehousing & freight charges, general & administration)
- Conduct a monthly balance sheet review with the financial controller and close all actions agreed upon the following month.
- Update all closing activities in the closing checklist
- Post-Month-End Closing Activities:
- Provide the financial controller with all supporting documents for the Compliance checklist
- Prepare and update the balance sheet reconciliation tool (Global Tool / Blackline) and submit it on time as per the global deadline.
- Open Item Management (work with Global Master data Team to move accounts from non-open item to open item management) to be able to clear line items for General ledger accounts.
- Ability to prepare detailed operating procedures for the day -to day operation in a standard format. Including screenshots from ERP/ SAP
- Provide supporting documents and analysis required by External Auditor Company for Interim and Year-end audits.
- Provide supporting documents and analysis required by the Global Internal Audit Team
- High attention to details
- Work under pressure in a very highly demanding/dynamic environment.
- Flexibility to absorb and deliver ad-hoc requests on very short notice.
- bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance from AUC GUC MIU etc.. is preferred.
- 1-3 Years of experience in accounting specifically in General Accounting in an FMCG company
- Very good in English (Writing and speaking)
- previous experience in SAP of at least 2 Years hand on experience is a must.
Apply Via The Following Link