- The purpose of this role is to assist the Financial Controller in delivering financial control processes within a market and ensuring an appropriate control and compliance environment
- Supports the budgeting and forecasting processes, ensuring that the Regional Operational Finance Centre is properly leveraged and managed; gathers select information, such as revenue, for incorporation into the budget.
- Support Specialist Finance when required to achieve the key technical and compliance objectives of the market.
- Manages client audits and works with the Media Planners, Buyers and Regional Operational Finance Centre to gather data requested to support the audits; work with Business Partners to approve any claims.
- Works proactively with the senior business analysts and the business to analyse and redefine the forecasting, data capture and reporting processes.
- Supports ad-hoc financial information requests as and when required.
Apply Via The Following Link