- Review the daily sales transactions.
- Reconcile customer accounts and manage accounts receivable collections.
- Prepare (daily, weekly, monthly) collection plan per (branch, customer, sales rep, invoice).
- Prepare AR aging report.
- Review invoices, preform invoices & credit notes.
- Prepare A/R report (by location & customer & business unit).
- Review the e-invoice and VAT report in monthly base.
- Monitor customer account details for payments, overdue payments and other irregularities.
- Review the payment terms in terms of date, total value of the unit and signing the customer approval.
- Work on collections to verify status of the overdue accounts.
- Provide backup support to other groups in the accounting department, type periodic reports and perform other general administrative duties.
- Prepare monthly receivable statements.
- Receive the official documents from the customer in
- collaboration with export team.
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information.
- Bachelor of Accounting or any related discipline.
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting.
- Good knowledge of Oracle system.
- FMCG Experience is preferable (Food & Beverage).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good command of English.
- Detail oriented.
- Treasury exposure.
Apply Via The Following Link