- Collect suppliers’ documents for work cycle (Add New Suppliers & Edit Data for Suppliers).
- Ensure all invoices have the appropriate documentation attached and approved prior to processing, Check and match invoices with purchase orders (quantity, quality, and price).
- Make sure that all Invoices are aligned with the Contracts (Amount – Payment Terms & conditions – Approval for Payment).
- Process all invoices and suppliers statement of accounts (Aging Report). • -Prepare Petty Cash And Payment G.C Reimbursement.
- Prepare cheque in timely manner. Prepare payment of cheques, banking payment and Electronic Transfer.
- Review and Ensure that all Travel expense and travel claims submitted are in order with all the necessary supporting documents before submitting for final approval.
- Prepares the Monthly Accruals journal at end of the month for regular suppliers (Contracts – Monthly Invoices).
- Preparing the payment of travel agencies commissions and ensure all supporting documents are in place.
- Interact with department and hotel staff in a professional and positive manner to foster good rapport, promote team spirit and ensure effective two way communication.
- Ensure compliance to the IHG policies, procedures and statutory requirement.
- 0-1 years of experience • Graduate Of Commerce / Business Administration. • Fluent in English language.
Apply Via The Following Link