- Managing social media and content projects.
- Meeting clients to discuss and liaising to understand their requirements and needs.
- Develop business opportunities and manage customer relationships based on marketing objectives.
- Establish communication/collaboration timeline unique to each individual client to ensure success.
- Coordinating with clients to compile assets and information for projects
- Quality control of all work that is submitted to clients.
- Briefing and aligning with the internal team to ensure consistency: creative, content, community managers. etc.
- Offering creative ideas to the account and content manager to service the product.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Negotiating with clients, solving any problems, and making sure deadlines are met
- Managing projects / briefs and supervise the whole operation with the internal team from ideation till the closing / launching phase.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, Media or related field.
- Minimum 3-4 years in account management.
- Organized, passionate about client relations,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Strong time management skills.
- Preferable Agency background & Experience in creating SM content.
- Knowledge of market research and technology.
- Ability to respond to complaints and resolve issues efficiently.
- Having the ability to prioritize tasks as well as multitasking.
- Experience of working as part of a team.
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms.
Apply Via The Following Link
if interested, send your CV at email@example.com mentioning the job tittle in the subject.